Learn How To Make 100.00 - 400.00 Dollars Per Day For Absolutely FREE!
First Name:
Email:

Do It Yourself
1. Stock Trading Robot?
2. Get Paid To Take Surveys
3. Wholesale Distributors
4. Instant Niche Webiste Builder
5. Become A Super Affiliate

Previous Posts
How to Write a Press Release
How to Create and Sell Information Products
The truths behind network marketing recruiting
James Starr Goes From Waiting Tables to Financial ...
How To Build Lists Using Giveaways and Joint Ventures
Discover Your Target Market
Take a Call Anywhere in the World, and Save Money,...
Developing a growing business
Why Internet Sales Pages Need The Persuasive Power...
The Solution for Better Web Site ROI

Archives

Make Money Online

There are many ways to make money online you just have to know where to look.


Friday, February 1, 2008

EDC Gold!!! You Better Read This Before Joining!!! EDC Gold and David Dubbs No Way!!!

Ok let me tell you my story. I joined in the middle of January really excited because I was ready to make money
like they were claiming. I joined under the so-called Top Earner because I wanted to get the support and training
site he was talking about. Well I did and one of his training partners walked me through the process of paying and
getting everything ready untill it came to marketing, STOP. Thats where it ended. So when they say they walk you by
the hand, they really dont. So anyways, I looked over the training site atleast 5 times but I still was confused, maybe
its because im a newbie, but come on now, I could of came up with a better training site then that. All it is, is just
a bunch of good information, but there is no guidance at all. Talking about step by step, yeah right. Well to this point
I was getting frustated so I actually emailed my sponsor for help and he said, "I cant walk you by the hand." Well thats
all I needed to hear. Even know I waisted a lot of money, I still took it as a learning experience.
I moved on and found bigger and better. These people are honest. This business is really easy.
A newbie can do it, because im a newbie. Theres training and support. I mean I cant say enough about this business,
theres so much positive things with this. For whoever doesnt want to waiste their money and keep getting frustated,
then I suggest you take a fair look at....
http://www.thousandsallday.com

Thank you and God Bless. May your dreams come true.

Im a young man catching my dreams that I always had. Through trial and error I gained knowledge and become stronger through the struggles of financial struggles. I can finally say I dont have to worry about that anymore. It its simply from my home based business that helped me turn my life around, which is: http://www.thousandsallday.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


We are not affiliated with the website www.gurucreation.com. We have linked to this website becauase we feel that it is a useful resource for for those looking to make money online.

Make Money Online